It also didn't help that right now she LOVES to do the opposite of what's she told. She's declaring her independence hard right now. It's frustrating, but I'm hoping this phase will pass, and we'll have our sweet semi-obedient daughter again. We did finally get these two in some cute photos together, after much sweat, puke, and tears.
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Baby Pics Melissa Hayes Photography
I must say it was a BATTLE to get Scarlett to hold Alice (or even be close to her) for these pictures. It was a little strange since she thinks its so fun to hold Baby Sister at home, but like everything, it has to be her idea.
It also didn't help that right now she LOVES to do the opposite of what's she told. She's declaring her independence hard right now. It's frustrating, but I'm hoping this phase will pass, and we'll have our sweet semi-obedient daughter again. We did finally get these two in some cute photos together, after much sweat, puke, and tears.
It also didn't help that right now she LOVES to do the opposite of what's she told. She's declaring her independence hard right now. It's frustrating, but I'm hoping this phase will pass, and we'll have our sweet semi-obedient daughter again. We did finally get these two in some cute photos together, after much sweat, puke, and tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















So cute! Wish we could come see you guys this summer.
ReplyDeleteThanks! At least we get to come in November. It's a big month for you!
Delete